Residential Products Warranty
RESIDENTIAL EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
Standing Behind Our Equipment Since 1980
FIRST YEAR WARRANTY – all materials are warranted for one year from the date of purchase against defects in materials or workmanship. Fabric products excluded except for manufacturing defects.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON PLAY MART’S RSPTM (Recycled Structural Plastic) – under normal use and proper maintenance against structural failure due to rotting, deterioration, or workmanship.
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY ON STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE – for the life of the product under normal use and proper maintenance against structural failure due to corrosion, deterioration, or weather, not subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident.
The following conditions apply to all of the above warranties
- Freight and/or labor are not included for replacement or repair on defective equipment. The defective part will be repaired or replaced, at our option. Play Mart, Inc. (PMI) reserves the right to request proof of original retail ownership, and may request photographic or physical proof of the merchandise claimed to be defective.
- Lifetime is defined as the period of time the original purchaser resides at the location of the original installation of the playset and with proper maintenance.
- The above warranties are valid only if the structures are erected in conformity with the layout plan and/or installation instructions provided by PMI; have been maintained and inspected in accordance with PMI’s instructions; have not been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident; have not been subjected to addition or substitution of parts; and have not been modified, altered or repaired in any manner inconsistent with PMI’s installation instructions.
- The above mentioned warranties do not include any cosmetic issues, e.g., scratches, dents, marring, fading of colors, and de-coloration.
- Damage resulting from vandalism, abnormal use, incorrect installation (unless installed by PMI), or lack of maintenance are not covered by this warranty. The limited warranties from above apply from date of delivery of PMI equipment.
- NO OTHER WARRANTIES APPLY. THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY STATED INCLUDNG, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- As Play Mart, Inc. continues to strive for excellence, we reserve the right to upgrade or alter designs and materials, or eliminate any specifications or designs.
EFFECTIVE: November 2020